AMI is looking for a Full-Time Accounting professional to work on financial special projects in Quickbooks. This person should have at least 3-5 years of bookkeeping experience and be proficient and knowledgeable in Quickbooks and in accounting basics.
- Work with Financial Manager, all Dedicated Client Services staff and Owners to solve QuickBooks issues as they arise
- Enter missing deposits from third party payment providers (WePay, PayPal, etc), Intuit, and other portals when needed
- Perform special financial projects as needed (i.e.: annual QuickBooks Customer account clean up, special event reports as needed, etc.)
- Onboard new client financial records
- File all 1099s for all clients annually
- Review all financial records and submit to CPA for annual tax reporting on proper dates
- Full-Time pay range $85,000 – $100,000
Expected outcomes: Clean records and reporting and up-to date tools for over 65 clients of ours.