- Updates to core and plugins testing on staging environment and once testing has been completed and no issues have been found pushed to live site
- Research and be on top of any security issues that arise with themes and plugins and are able to do a process of elimination with plugins and problem solve any issues and get them corrected
- Pick up from (me) complex tasks for example; membership sites, internal archival data portals, navigation re-design, internal pages with their own designed navigation
- Basic accessibility: Alt Image Tags for compliance and more
- Course creations, updates, and payment processors testing and solving issues
- Go through all websites bi-monthly and test all links, contact forms, payment processors and solve any page layout issues and event layout issues
- Complex updates such as Airtable and Gravity Forms catalog updates
- Pay is $25 – $45/hr commiserate with experience
Skills & Knowledge:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Membership Plugins
- WordFence or WP Security
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Domain Configuration
- Email Configuration
- Gravity Forms
- Image File Type Knowledge
- Image Configuration for the web
- Design for the web
- Web design best practices
- UX and UI experience a plus
Experience: Has at least 3-5 years’ worth of working within WordPress and creating websites that are complex and is confident in problem solving, has an inquisitive outlook on WordPress and developm…
- Work with Financial Manager, all Dedicated Client Services staff and Owners to solve QuickBooks issues as they arise
- Enter missing deposits from third party payment providers (WePay, PayPal, etc), Intuit, and other portals when needed
- Perform special financial projects as needed (i.e.: annual QuickBooks Customer account clean up, special event reports as needed, etc.)
- Onboard new client financial records
- File all 1099s for all clients annually
- Review all financial records and submit to CPA for annual tax reporting on proper dates
Expected outcomes: Clean records and reporting and up-to date tools
AMI is looking for a Full-Time Special Projects Bookkeeper to work on financial special projects in Quickbooks. This person should have at least 3-5 years of bookkeeping experience and is very profici…
- Understands goals, focus and social media plans of each client association
- Building social media packages/plans for each client association based on need and growth plans.
- Oversee social media packages/plans with monthly check-in’s with Executive Director of each client.
- Manages Facebook, LinkedIn, X and Instagram accounts for client associations (Includes: designing, posting weekly or b-weekly and scheduling posts)
- Provide monthly social media metrics for Executive Director to share with clients.
- One-time deep dive audit of all client website.
- Conducts monthly website audits for client associations
- Up to 65 clients
- Conducts research through the Pierce County Library System for specific SIC/NACS code businesses in specific regions.
- Oversees Facebook ad manager work
- Reports to President
- Full time
- $55,000 – $66,560 salary range
POSITION: We are searching for a creative social media manager with a “can-do” attitude to assist our organization in managing social media accounts and enhancing brand standards for all o…
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- Handling budgeting and invoicing.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors.
- Fulfilling sponsorship agreements.
- Handling logistics.
- Speaker coordination.
- Sponsor coordination.
- Updating Executive Directors.
- Developing event feedback surveys.
- Obtaining permits.
- Obtaining Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) specific to association.
- Attending and executing events.
- Handling post-event reports.
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage concurrent tasks
- Project management experience managing multiple events and projects simultaneously .
- Task and operationally minded that possesses good time management and can meet scheduled goals and deadlines.
- High energy, positive, professional attitude, pride in work
- Great team leader: willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in to help your colleagues when
- Strong computer skills to include: Microsoft Office suite and QuickBooks, and/or InDesign,
- Expert interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience (experience in direct event planning of at least 2 years )
- Benefits include 401k, life insurance, disability insurance, health, and dental
- Salary is $55,000 – $70,000 annually
WORKING AT AMI:
AMI is located in Gig Harbor WA and does require in-office work (hybrid position). We have a hardworking, dedicated team of professionals who participate in the hiring process. Prior to Interview, interested parties will be asked to complete a questionnaire about their preferred work atmosphere. Finalists may be asked to take an assessment evaluation and receive a background check.
Hybrid (Office in Gig Harbor, WA)
POSITION: We are searching for an enthusiastic event manager with a “can-do” attitude to assist our organization in hosting events that enhance our client memberships value and improve cli…