Association Management Inc. Services
You provide the vision & ideas, we provide the administrative expertise & resources and together we achieve association success!
Association Management Inc. (AMI) is where leaders and members of associations receive administrative expertise and support needed to maximize their potential and realize their vision. AMI staff are experienced professionals who work in partnership with you to ensure your association goals are exceeded and members get the full value of their membership investment.
AMI customizes what we do for you based on what you want:
From ongoing management, consulting or special projects, AMI offers professional, trade, residential owners and charitable associations an alternative to volunteer reliance or obligations of staffing.
Specifically, we deliver association success by providing the day-to-day operations of your association. Including:
- Membership recruitment & retention
- Policies and procedures implementation
- Board of Directors training
- Budgeting, financial reporting and full-charge bookkeeping
- Development of non-dues revenue and fundraising
- Centralized association office and record retention
- Meeting planning
- Member communication
- Meeting minutes
- Charity or special event planning and execution
- Public relations and presentations
- Since 1986 AMI has provided exceptional service and flexibility while saving them money and time. Let us do the same for you!
Contact us today for more information.
– Matt Haner, Board President, Tacoma Executives Association
“As a longtime member and recent President of the California chapter of the American College of Cardiology, I have been privileged to work with AMI for the past 5 years. Lianna Collinge and everyone else in her organization have provided us with extraordinary service. All reports have been on time, and all our meetings and conferences have benefited from impeccable planning. They are the nicest people imaginable, and it has been a pleasure and privilege to work with them. I give them the highest possible recommendation one could give to a wonderful management group.
– George Smith, President 2011, California Chapter of the American College of Cardiology